Dash For The Dress Bridal Gown Sale
Sunday, February 19, 2017
The Cobb Civic Center
548 South Marietta Pkwy SE,
Marietta, GA 30060
Bridal Gown Sale!
Designer & Name Brand Gowns Discounted up to 80% Off!
Sale Starts at 11am!
Chic Occasions Bridal Shows is proud to announce our 2nd Annual Dash for the Dress! bridal gown sale! We have several top bridal salons that will be liquidating their designer gown stock before our bridal show on Sunday, February 19, 2017 at the Cobb Civic Center. The Dash for the Dress starts at 11 a.m. Please visit our website for more information.
Name Brand and Designer Gowns up to 80% OFF. Gown Starting at $50.00
Ticket Purchase also includes admission into bridal expo. Bridal Expo Starts at Noon!
Tips For Getting the Perfect Gown
- Have a Powerful team. Here’s what you need:
- The guard , To protect your gowns, you want to try on.
- The negotiator to trade your reject gowns (wrong size, wrong style, wrong fit) for more desirable options – You should be willing to make your “Need a size 10 in white” signs in advance and bring them to the event
- The Assistant to help you in and out of the dresses.
- The human shield or two, since you’ll be trying on the dresses in the middle of the Blue Room at The Georgia Freight Depot (wear your nice underwear)
- The honest-One who will give honest opinions when you look great in a gown…and more important, when you don’t
- Educate Your Team.Show them pictures of your favorite wedding dress styles so that they’ll know what to grab and trade for. Tell them your size. Create signs for dress bartering. Make sure each team member knows her role and everyone else’s mobile phone number to ensure easy communications during this unique shopping experience.
- Choose your colors.Many groups dress in identical t-shirts or other clothing to be able to locate each other quickly among the sea of white gowns, build team spirit, and add to the fun.
- Arrive early . . . The Door Open at 11am. The earlier you arrive the better your chances.
- Once the doors open, be persistent, but nice. Do not shove or hurt the competition. Remember, cameras will be around, and you don’t want to end up on YouTube in the “Violent Bride” video that goes viral.
- Keep your goal in mind. You will be able to take your dress home with you that day. Be prepared to pay for it then. Please Have Fun!
Once you are done with shopping for your dress. You will have the opportunity to attend our bridal show which starts at noon. No worries, we will have a holding room with a security guard for you to store your dress, while you are enjoying the Bridal Show.
Bridal Show Starts at 12pm
Are you looking for the best for your next big event?? Come to the Queen For a Day Bridal Expo and see what awaits! If you are planning a fantastic wedding, Chic Occasions Bridal Expo will provide you with all you need to make your wedding an amazing success!
Come mix and mingle with over 50 of Atlanta’s top vendors showcasing their best products and services from catering, floral designers, event and party planners, gown and dress designers, photographers and much more!
A day of prizes, a fashion show and great ideas awaits you at Chic Occasions Bridal Shows. Don’t miss it!!!
Be part of many Interactive Activities throughout the show.
Over 30 Giveaways will be given during the show.
1st 50 Brides will receive a Swag Bag with Rhinestone Tiara, Rhinestone Bracelet and a Set of Champagne Flutes. ($100 Value) (Swag Bag items subject to change)
Don’t want fight the lines to get a Swag Bag. You can Pre Purchase a guaranteed Swag Bag. Your bag will be waiting for you when you check in.
Get your tickets today!